Sunday, August 12, 2012

Done...almost

Ahhh.  the weekend is almost done and so is my time for quilting projects.  It has been a satisfying weekend though because I feel that I got a lot finished...almost finished...ummm.  made progress at the very least.  :)

Remember the t-shirt wall hanging I was talking about?  Here is the finished product.  I just need to put the hanging sleeve on it but I have other things to do today so that might have to wait until tomorrow.  I am counting it as finished since it is for the office and I have a couple of quilt hangers so if it fits in that space I won't need the hanging sleeve.



Here is a close up of the binding.   The material was a gift from my boss when he came back from Ghana.  I wasn't sure at first if it would work but I think it looks pretty good on it.

 
I also used the same fabric on the back (same as binding). 






Now on a semi different topic, or at least different project, here is my August block for Wenche's Christmas Baltimore BOM that is being offered via The Quilt Pattern Magazine.




Another woman who is doing this project also happened to use the same red fabric that I used in the flowers.  It's a small world.  Obviously we both have good taste in fabric.  LOL.

Everybody have a great day.




No comments:

Hi! Remember me?

    I'm the person who is suppose to keep you informed on what I'm making.  I've gotten a little behind but a lot has been going...