Friday, May 27, 2016

Tiny Raven!

Today has been one of those weird days.  I got up early and went to my 7:30 a.m. meeting.  Then, since I was meeting Connie for lunch, I went to the office to spend some time.  While at the office my tooth was bothering me.  Now that could be due to many things but I was guessing that it might be allergy related (educated guess after years of figuring this out).  So I took an a Benedryl and almost missed meeting Connie since I just wanted to put my head down on my desk and sleep.  So I closed y eyes and when I opened them back up I left hte office for the day and went to see Connie.

I had a delightful lunch with her (I usually do) which ended far too soon.   So when I got home I took a nap which lasted for 4 hours!  LOL.  Not my fault.  Connie told me to do it.  I knew I was right about my tooth because the pressure had disappeared.  So I got up around 5 p.m. and found realized I wasted half of the day.  Guess that means I'm on vacation.  :)

I did manage to finish up the raven cross stitch.  Here's the final picture of it.  It's small, only 4" x 4" stitched area.  I am thinking of sending it to a small girl named Raven who just celebrated her 1st birthday.  A small raven for a small Raven.  :)


Time for another Benedryl so I'll sign off.  I hope everybody has a great weekend.


1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

Only 4 inches - a stunning piece and you have the perfect gift to the child named Raven. It was kismet. lol

Hi! Remember me?

    I'm the person who is suppose to keep you informed on what I'm making.  I've gotten a little behind but a lot has been going...