Friday, November 11, 2016

Crazy with Cross Stitch

I went a little crazy the other day and ordered four patterns from Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED).  It wasn't my fault.  Really it wasn't.  They were on sale for 50% off.  It was a Veteran's Day sale so it was only running for 24-48 hours.  See?  I just HAD to get them right?  Before I show you wish patterns I got, I picked up my Noel and stitched a little bit on that.  I do like doing redwork and this time I am thinking that my back looks as good as the front.

Here is the front:


And here is the back:


I'm trying hard to keep the back clean since I'm not stitching with interfacing.  I will, however, probably put some interfacing on AFTER all the redwork is done.  I am thinking this will be a wall hanging for the office and hopefully it will be done by next year.  :)

Now, here are the HAED patterns that I got.  I think I will do the snowman/penguin one first but I can't start until I finish NOEL and possible the Gnome and the Critter Christmas one.





These choices shouldn't surprise anybody who knows me since I love wolves, dragons, and Christmas.  They will take a bit to do but I think I'm going to like working on them.

Time to take some allergy meds and then get to bed.  Everybody have a great day.


1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

I had to look twice, your back does look as good as the front! The new pattersn --- my they look complicated! But most important to keep our hands and minds busy, so enjoy them all.

Hi! Remember me?

    I'm the person who is suppose to keep you informed on what I'm making.  I've gotten a little behind but a lot has been going...