Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I must be sick - I've started cleaning my sewing room

I think I am sick because I have started to clean my sewing room.  That is something which is usually both a pain and a pleasure.  The pain continues throughout the cleaning process but the pleasure is usually after it is clean.  On the other hand, I usually have trouble finding things after I clean up!  I guess it must be what is called "mixed blessings". 


 See that clean area in front of the shoe shelves?  It is carpet.  Who knew!  It all started out with me going to Menard's and getting another shoe shelving unit.  I didn't get the right size though and the new one is one row shorter than what I had.  It will still work though.  That just means I can put some of the other containers on top of it.  I have another of the 15 shoe shelf but I haven't put it together yet.  I don't have room to put it where I want it yet.  I need to reorganize that section of the room.  I also ran out of steam.  I took the day off work and ended up working.  Just at home instead of in the office!

I was glad I was home since the post office delivered some things for me and they put it outside on the steps where it was almost impossible to get around without knocking it into the street.  I did manage to pick it up and here is what was inside.



Aren't they pretty?!


I also received some foam forms to help when I sit for long periods in my worn out chair at the computer.  LOL.  I'm not going to take a picture of that because I'm sure that you know what a square foam pillow square looks like.  I also ordered more needles for cross stitch but they should be delivered tomorrow (Wednesday).

That's it for this time.  Time for me to rest up a bit.  I stressed my legs and such with picking up things, moving things all around, etc.   My sciatica is laughing at me.  That's ok.  I won't let it stop me from doing things for long.  I have three weeks until my next massage so I can wait for that.  

I hope everybody has a great day/evening.





1 comment:

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Great job Bonni!! It must be contagious! I know you'll love it once done! I always get creative after a good clean! I'm still not done with mine. sigh... Hugs, Deb

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...