I don't send out many Christmas cards but it's getting to be that time of year again. Here is one place that I like to send a couple of cards too. I'm going to send mine out this week (there isn't a deadline). In case you would like to do the same, I'm posting this now so you have plenty of time to start to spread the good cheer.
This will be the place where I chat about my life. Most of the time it will be about my crafts like quilting or cross stitch but it will also be about my gaming and family life.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Christmas Cards for Recovering American Soldier
I don't send out many Christmas cards but it's getting to be that time of year again. Here is one place that I like to send a couple of cards too. I'm going to send mine out this week (there isn't a deadline). In case you would like to do the same, I'm posting this now so you have plenty of time to start to spread the good cheer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally - A Cooler Day
Hi everybody. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I am having computer problems so not much is happening. Then there is t...
-
Notice that said catch up and not ketchup? Although a ketchup day sounds like it could be fun. This will be a short post since my ba...
-
I am getting ready to start a couple of new projects and need your help with one of them. I can't make up my mind on which one I want ...

No comments:
Post a Comment