Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving





In another hour and a half it will be Thanksgiving.  This is a different one for me since it's not been that long since I lost my borther.  Still I have a lot to be thankful for.  I am totally thankful that I live in such a great country.  I am also thankful that I have a job.  Not everybody has one and while I might complain  about not having enough money, I have more than some others.  I am also very thankful for all the followers who encourage me.

I hope everybody takes time out of their busy schedules to give thanks. You don't have to make a list or even tell anybody what you are thankful for.  You'll know and that is what is important.



1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

so very true....pity those who are blessed and don't know it...

Hi! Remember me?

    I'm the person who is suppose to keep you informed on what I'm making.  I've gotten a little behind but a lot has been going...