Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Making Progress - organization?

Don't get too excited...I'm not organized at home yet.  What I did, today, was get more organized for my Tahoe Tote bag class on Saturday.  I took my fabric to work and scanned it.  Then I printed it up in color and I think you get a better idea now on the colors.  Here they are.




The lining fabric

After that I printed up the diagram that came with the pattern and cut and pasted the fabric to the diagram so I knew which fabric went where.  THEN I cut up some extra off the pictures of the fabric and wrote on the back what I need to cut from that fabric.  Sound confusing?  It might be but I hope it will help.  So here are the results of that little organization project.

The hand will be the dark blue (like the blue making up the T in the picture)



What do you think?  Tonight I am going to try and cut out my fabric so it will be all ready to pack up on Friday.  The class is Saturday and I hope to leave the house around 8 a.m. to make the drive and arrive in plenty of time.

What are you working on?



No comments:

Hi! Remember me?

    I'm the person who is suppose to keep you informed on what I'm making.  I've gotten a little behind but a lot has been going...