Friday, November 29, 2019

I survived Thanksgiving

That's how I will title this post.  I survived Thanksgiving.  First of all let me say Happy Belated Thanksgiving. 



I got carried up with getting ready to go to my sister in laws that I forgot to post Happy Thanksgiving to you, my readers.   Please forgive me for without you, I wouldn't be having this blog.  I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving too.

This year I took my sister in law up on the offer to go out to her place for Thanksgiving.  I took her up on it and it was nice and relaxed.  She is a great cook.  Here is a picture of my plate.  My first plate since I went in for seconds.  LOL.


I didn't have any salad this year since I wasn't crazy about the salad dressing.  I'm more of a meat and potatoes kind of person anyway.  I managed to corner my sister in law and nephew (her son) long enough to get a picture with them.  With me retiring next year, I'm not sure when I'll see them all together again.




Of course I had to have my nails done.  I was going to wear one color but the day OF Thanksgiving changed my mind to this color.  I thought it matched my jacket pretty good.


Everybody commented me on my nails and my weight loss (100 pounds as of today - YAY) which was nice.  Bobbie (sister in law) didn't mind that I interrupted my dinner to put in an order for Black Friday Nails.  The flyer on them said that last year they sold out within a couple of hours.  That happened this year too with Full Sale Ahead so I was glad to get an order in.



Of course there is a chance it could come back but I don't know since it is a limited edition.  Either way I will have a couple extra if anybody wants them.  Now I'm off to Michael's, Walmart, and the credit union to see if they have anything I want.  I know that the credit union has stuff I want (MONEY) but actually I will be depositing a check and then running to pay rent also.  I want to get all my running around done by 9 or 10 and then just relax at home the rest of the day.

I hope everybody has a great day!  By for now!





No comments:

Hi! Remember me?

    I'm the person who is suppose to keep you informed on what I'm making.  I've gotten a little behind but a lot has been going...