Tuesday, October 1, 2024

The layout for the red hexies

 Hi everybody.

   This is quick since I'm behind on a lot of things but I did snap a quick pix of the red hexies that I'm working on,  I have them all basted and soon, maybe tomorrow, I'll start to sew them into their individual flowers.  I have a lot to do yet on various projects.  Oh heck!  I just noticed I have another hexie that I haven't basted.  Well I guess that loner will have to be put on another post.  Here is what I have basted down so far,.





ignore the green leaves sticking out





They will soon be added to the growing supply on my design wall.


  That is it for now.  I'll put up another post later in the week for now I have to pretend that I'm busy quilting.  LOL.




No comments:

Blackwork Update - 10.5.24

   Happy weekend everybody!    I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  It has been warm here in Arkansas and the cats have been enjoying the ...