Not much to report this time around but I did want to post an update on the Blackwork. This is the 2024 Peppermint Purple Stitch a Long (SAL). It will be another two weeks before I have another update.
This will be the place where I chat about my life. Most of the time it will be about my crafts like quilting or cross stitch but it will also be about my gaming and family life.
Friday, February 7, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally - A Cooler Day
Hi everybody. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I am having computer problems so not much is happening. Then there is t...
-
Notice that said catch up and not ketchup? Although a ketchup day sounds like it could be fun. This will be a short post since my ba...
-
I am getting ready to start a couple of new projects and need your help with one of them. I can't make up my mind on which one I want ...

No comments:
Post a Comment