Saturday, July 1, 2017

Welcome to July!

Can you believe that it is already July?  I can't.  This year is flying by.  I don't have much to report, or at least that I can show, right now.  I'm busy working on a test pattern which means no pictures or anything else until I get it finished and it gets published.  I finished one up to report on and now have a second one.  Hang in there.  I'll be back to working on other projects which I *can* show you after the 15th.

In the meantime how about a picture of my tomato plants for my aerogarden?   I think I almost killed off my lettuce but that's ok.  I got to eat it around 5 times.  I think I cut too much off but only one type of the lettuce really did good.  I'll have to think if I want to grow that again or not.

BUT here are the tomatoes.


I think that I caught about 5 or 6 tomatoes in this picture.  These are small than cherry tomatoes.  Would that make them about the size of grape tomatoes?  They are called mini cherry tomatoes so we'll see how large they get.

I received my areogarden catalog in the mail and am tempted to either do herbs or regular flowers next.  Now sure which.

Back to the Test Pattern.

Everybody have a safe  and happy holiday!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...