Saturday, October 16, 2021

Tooting my Horn - again

 Contrary to what this blog might seem, I don't normally toot my own horn.  Actually in today's email, I had to be told to toot my own horn.  :)


I did a test pattern for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.

https://quiltpatternmagazine.com/

This time the pattern that I was testing was called Nora Bear.



I'm sorry that you can't see theq uilting that much.  It was done with silver (Kreinik thread) silver snowflakes, etc.    I think Nora is cute.  What do you think?  The pattern will be in the next issue of the Quilt Pattern Magazine.  

Have fun and if you make your own Nora Bear, let me know.  :)





No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...