Monday, December 6, 2021

What I've NOT been up to

 This will be a short post to letyou know why I haven't postedin a bit.  Yep, this time I have an official excuse. 


My left eye has been giving me problems.  That is it is making it hard to see etc.  Today, for example, I am squinting about 4 inches above my keyboard while I'm typing.  I have my regular glasses on and also my dark sunglasses on with no lights on in the house.  It's challenging but I am getting things done, just not in a timely manner.


Now it is time to take more ibuprofen and put in some eye drops and lay back dwn.  Not a problem considering it is chilly here today.  :)


Everybody be safe.  Dont worry about me.  I will get through this and will type when I can.  ]]Love ya all!



1 comment:

A Walk With Susan said...

So sorry to hear about your eye. We make a pair don't we. I can't use my arm and you can't see. What did we do to deserve this kind of treatment?

Well I am hoping you are seeing clearly soon.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...