Friday, February 11, 2022

Medical Upate 2.11.22

    Well I got back from my eye doctor appointment and thought I'd update my blog with the news.  It is both good and bad actually.  One of the good news is that I'm not going back until 3 weeks.  Part of that is fiscal so that Dan doesn't have to come and take me abnd use up all that gas now that it is over #$3 a gallon.  Remember it is an hour drive for him and that adds up quickly.

   The other good news is that the doctor was able to see part of my lens this time on the left eye.  This is the first time that he could so that is improving.  The right eye is still good.  The pressure is still good in both eyes.  The number was 14 which is well within the parameters of what it should be.  

   Unfortunately it wasn't all good.  Now I have cataracts.  The one in the right eye is just starting but the left eye is more progressive.  It appears that the infection that I have is known to exce;erate tje growth (?) of cataracts.  It looks like surgery will be in my future but before that can happen, the left eye still needs to improve more.

   More updates will be coming and I thank everybody who keeps me in their prayers.  

   Please stay safe and warm everybody!

 

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...