Monday, September 26, 2022

I'm tired!

 Yesterday my body went on strike.  It was a bad allergy day and between 3 doses of Benadryl (not taken all at once), 1 dose of Zyrtec, 4 doses of Ibuprofen and 1 dose of headache medicine, I didn't do much,  By evening my aches were gone but since I spent so much time resting, I didn't sleep well.

Today I am doing better and only have taken my Zyrtec and one dose of Ibuprofen,  I am sure I will need more Ibuprofen later because I decided to go out and do some pruning. 





My hands are already telling me I did too much but oh well.  Now I need to call Dan and see if he can help me doing some more pruning.  I need his saw.  Of course that means he will do it for me but it won't take him long,  I'll make him some food or cookies or perhaps some fried tortilla chips to take back home.  :)

Before I stop working,  I  will get some more stitches in on my second Christmas ornament.  I am 3/4ths the way done so I will be picking out a new cross stitch ornament to work on.  I am putting my more detailed cross stitch projects on hold until after the holidays.

I found this meme and would like to share it with you.



So remember that no matter what we are going through, we are all strong women.  Of course this also pertains to strong men,  I know I have one or two who read my blog.

Have a wonderful day my friends!

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...