Tuesday, February 26, 2013

End of February

I can't believe it is the end of February already!  Where DOES the time go.

What did I accomplish?  Not much.  I did get some things done though.  I managed to finish up one test project and sent off the report today.  I can't wait to show you because I like it and will probably keep it for myself.  That is something that I don't often do.

Now that I used up some fabric I had to get more fabric.  I *had* to, right?  So here are some of the fabric that I got.  They are all cotton and something that I normally wouldn't buy.  The cupcakes I might make into pot holders.  The circles were cute and bright bought some of that and I had been looking for some small print cancer material.



These four fabrics are actually flannels.  I was thinking that I might use part of them for some more rice filled wrist bags.  I need to restock and get some things that are non Christmas.    The pink has little red lady bugs on it.  It's kinda cute.  :)



What else am I doing?

There are the Block of the Months (BOMs) that I am collecting.  I am caught up to date on one of them.  But behind on the others.  I will get caught up eventually.  Perhaps in June when I'm on vacation I will stay home and get caught up.

I am half way done with a chevron block for the Half Square Triangle Bucket List.  This year I am going to just do blocks and then perhaps put them all together at the end of the year.  If I don't do one of the lists, like the January one which I didn't do.  I'm going to leave the block empty and write on it what I didn't do.  Eventually I might get all the squares filled in like they should be but who knows.  I have lots of plans but sometimes they don't get done.  Next month's Bucket List is Hawaiian Applique.  I'm not sure what I'll do for a block but it might be a traditional breadfruit or something.

Before that I have two mug rugs to get done.  That is for a swap.

I also have another test pattern that I am working on.  That needs to be done in approximately 6 weeks.  I washed the fabric for that one so it's sort of started (grins).

I suppose I had better end this now so that I can go work on something.  With the snow and the wind that we got today my motivation is just not there.

Everybody have a good night.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...