Saturday, November 30, 2019

Small business Saturday but I had to stop these shoppers and tell them that Walmart is not a small business.  They flew off in search of one a couple of minutes after my talk.



Having done my civic duty (grins), I decided to head home and work on block two of fleur.  I finished block 2 and next weekend will start on block three.  I was able to finish it since I took my downstairs neighbor to donate plasma so she could have some extra money over the weekend.  I just stayed out in the car and finished stitching block two.

That was about all I did except I finally cut into my Tilda fabric and did one block on the Intrepid Thread Challenge.  . 


Now it is nap time.  Terrible right?  Well maybe not because it is still Thanksgiving vacation as well as raining outside and listening to rain always makes me sleepy.  YAWWWWN.  See?  (grins).

Everybody have a great evening and I'll try to be more productive.  Try...no guarantees.  :)




No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...