Tuesday, June 23, 2020

More Paperwork and Chinese Buffet

It seems that I needed to get more paperwork to SURS (State University Retirement System) for my retirement.  I think it is a bit like the right and left hands don't talk to each other and know what they are doing.  Dan picked me up and it didn't take long to make my copies and get them in the mail.  Afterwards he took me to a Chinese Buffet that had a Coi Pond in it. 

The restaurant was called the Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet and they had an indoor coi pond.  Here is a picture of it as well as a link to the small vid.  Like before, you would click on the link and then look for the symbol (upper right side?) to open it up and play it.


In case you have trouble viewing the video, here is a picture of the Coi Pond.

I also managed to find some of my quilt blocks and took a couple of stitches on it again.  Hopefully by this weekend I will be able to start on some house blocks that I owe people.




No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...