Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Today's word is lethargic

That's what I am feeling today - lethargic.  My energy seems to have been zapped for today so this will probably be a short post.

It's not a bad day or week just every once in awhile I get into a lethargic mood.  Do I have things to do?  Of course.  Are they written down so I will remember them?  Of course they are.  Will I remember to look at the journal so I know what I wanted to do?  Well I'll try. 

I am working on some UFOs yet as well as the BOMs, etc.  Found out I have to get more green DMC floss for  the Christmas one.  I've got it ordered so that isn't bad.  I do have something new (to me) that I am excited about.  I went to a garage sale and picked up two DVD/CD books cases and put them on top of my table in the sewing room.  I think it looks good there.  I decided I had better take a picture before I fill it up too much.  Little steps to get organized at a time.  :)


Another step in getting my sewing room organized!

That's about it this time.  I have started a new project which shall go together (at least the top) pretty fast.  It is supposed to be simple and perhaps that is what I need.  A quick simple project to kick me back on track.

I hope you all have a good day and I'll chat another time.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...