Thursday, November 18, 2021

small finishes

 I'm slowly getting some projects finished.  Nothing to get excited about but I did finish a mug rug.  That is to go as part of a Christmas present so I was happy to finish it.  Another thing I finally finished was this months block for Ladies Aid New York Sampler.  I am caught up on that so I took a picture of all 8 blocks that are completed.  Ignore the lower right had side (below the flag and next to the trees) since I jut pinned up the blocks on top of another project that was on the design wall.



There are four more blocks to add tothis.  It's coming along.  That is all I have done so far.  I'll try to get more done tomorrow but that will be all I can devote to crafting until after Monday.  Monday is my Thanksgiving with Dan because he will be out of town later in the week.  I hope to take that time to work on his Christmas present which will be a zipper quilt. 

Please keep some of my friends in your prayers.  They aren't feeling good.  I'm not going to say why but they ARE good people and deserve a break.  In the meantime, everybody stay safe.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...