Monday, June 20, 2022

today's pictures

 Ready for more kitten pictures?  If not, I also finally put on some nail polish (Color Street - No Way San Jose).  Not the best job but at least I got them sort of on.  I haven't been able to put on polish since my eyes got bad so this was another good sign.

 

Now on to more kitten pictures.  Have to take them while they still are in the area.  :)




That's it for now.  Time to put in my steroid drops and then perhaps a nap.  LOVE retirement since it allows me to rest whenever I want to.  :)

Take it easy everybody and have a great day.




4 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

Your nails look very nice, glad you are able to see them again! Love the kitties keep sharing all those lovely little darlings.

esther said...

Love your nail polish also the cats. Good to see your feeling better.

esther said...

Love your nails and the cats are cute too. Glad your back to writing again

Bonni said...

Thanks everybody.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...