Monday, April 8, 2024

Isn't this cute?

 I was at Dollar Tree the other day and sawy this cute little cutting mat.  I had to get it.  For $1.25 I jusrt HAD to get it.  


It is only six inchea but it sits nicely next to my keyboard which means I can use it for those quick little bouts of inspiration.  I can see it coming in handy when it comes to working on hexies.

Did I show you the latest Blackwork progress  Here it is.  I have it all caught up.  This week I will get the block that goes on the left and will fill in that square corner.



Not only did I get caught up with the blackwork, I managed to finish another block for the redwork.


Soon I will soon start on another block.  That block is the "love" block.  It won't be long before I willl be at a stage that I can show it to you.

I need to stop here and work on some more prep work and get something to eat.  The sky is still nice out but I'm not going to watch the eclipse.  I can see it safer and better from home and on the internet.  :)

Everybody have a great day and I'll post more updates soon.


2 comments:

JoSew said...

Wow! You are an amazing creator!

Bonni said...

Aww. Thanks. I will admit that I don't consider myself a creator since I didn't design the patterns. I do need to wor on my own self confidence a bit more and that is another reason why I like to blog. I like it when people encourage me or give their opinion on what I do. I feel we can learn from both the negatives and positives in life and crafting.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...