Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Progress

 After coming out of my food c oma from Easter, I got back into stitching.  I will say that my Easter meal this year was the best in a log time.  I messed up on how to put the stuffing into the roast but it all turned out in the end.  It was a little over two pounds before cooking and there was only a half inch of one end that was leftover.  Dan took leftovers home, except for half a cup of mashed potatoes and 3/4 of the pumpking pie.  He took home the stuffing (which is normal) but there was only a spoonful of carrots and a spoonful of greens left and he snagged them too.  The carrots were cooked witht he roast.  The green beans had cut up bacon and onions in them and were cooked in the bacn grease.  Then I put parmesean cheese on top of that.  


I did finish baby blue and she is adorable.  


Nest up is Goldie.  Before that I need to finish up my Words to Live By block.  I will show a pix when it is time to move the hoop again.  I am about 3/4ths of the way done with that block.

 I have to work on my black work but will wait until I get the new block tomorrow (Wednesday).  That will put me two blocks behind but I'm not worried.  I can catch up pretty quickly.

My swap partner for March in the block swap surprised me and sent me two blocks for March.  :)  I love them both but will have to analyze the one on the right more.  I  like it and might try to figure out how she did it.



Speaking of the block swap.  I finished up my April block and it is now in the mail to my partner.


That certainly is appropriate for the kind of weather we have beeen having lately. I decided to make some tuna quiche to help take the chill out  of the air so now I have dinner all ready.  



Well back to stitching.  I hope everybody has a great day,.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...