Good Afternoon everybody!
I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a bit and, in actuality, I have no good excuse. So what have I been up to? Not much! LOL!
My days have been filld with doing nothing...or as close to it as I could get. With temperatures with heat indexes around 110, my energy was zapped. In an attempt to think I was productive , I layed down and lt my mind drift. At first I was doing a good imitation of Toyko Drift but then I eventually was able to settle down and properly think. Of course I was doing this all in my mind so nothing REALLY got accomplished.
Today was no different. I made a dozen breakfast egg muffins and hen laid down to contemplate what next. Then my brain engaged and I had a nice long list of what I could do and should do. By the time I got up again, went through my emails and went down the rabbit hole called Missouri Star Quilt Companyh. Their daily deal got me. I was going to get a nice blue batik but by the time I went to the website it was already sold out. Trying to take solace in my misfortune, I found myself ordering a white on white which had pretty snowflakes on it. It was at half price for a limited time so I washappy to get the 3 yard special priced for half price. By the time I ended up putting in the order, I was ready to get on with the next item on my list.
I bet you guys can see what I am going to say next. Yep, by now I couldn't remember what else I had on my list. I really need to remember that when I get up from naps that I need to write things down immediately. You'd think I would have learned that lesson by now. LOL.
Oh well, I am sure it will come back to me eventually. It is time now to cream my cream cheese a bit more to make it more spreadable. I receive , from Pantry, some thinly sliced salmon which I will use on with cream cheese and ut them on a tortilla. It will be omething a little different. I will probaboly hadd some Dill on top of it also or put some dill in the cream cheese. I'm not sure yet.
That is it for this mini post or should I say shrunken posty. When I remember what else to say I promise that I will let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment