Saturday, August 29, 2015

Embroidery Weekend

It's been a long month but I think I'm starting to get back into doing some things.  I actually picked up an UFO to work on which is the teapot BOM from a couple of years ago.  I should finish this block this weekend.  




I think I will have a goal of finished up at least one teapot per week.  More on the weekends where I don't game and I can quilt or craft.    The other applique that I wish to do this weekend is two more blocks for the Walter Reed block donation.  I have these four done.


I have two more red blocks fused on and just need to applique.  After that I will do two blue ones and then send them off to the lady who will be putting together the quilts.  It's a simple design and easy to stitch.  That's nice to do in the evenings when I'm brain dead from work.  LOL.

I should be working on the September Beginners BOM this weekend.  Not sure if I'll get to that or not.  It's a Chevron pattern if I remember right but I will have to look and see if I have the right fabrics around to do it.

At least I am getting back into crafting and it feels good.  Now I had better post this before I forget and then wonder I haven't seen anything.

I hope everybody has a great weekend.

Keep stitching!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...