Friday, July 8, 2016

Christmas in July

I used to feel guilty about doing Christmas themed projects in July.  Not any more.  I figure if the  stores can have Christmas in July sales, I can work on Christmas themed things right?  Especially if one of them is an UFO.  That would be my NOEL project.  I can happily announce that NOEL is half finished.  I would have said it is NO but that didn't work out to well.  :)


I have even backstitched that half so now on to the E!

There is another project that I am working on.  It is called Gnome and Critter Christmas.




I've just started this one so I didn't take a picture yet.  I didn't think showing my 10 stitches would give you a good idea of what it should look like.  :)

Break time is over so I must stop here.  I hope to make more progress on NOEL on Sunday.  It's a gaming week so I'm not sure how much I'll get done.  

I hope this find everybody in good health and that everybody is having a great day!

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...