Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Deadlines...Deadlines...Deadlines

Or....When it rains it pours.  :)

Work has been really busy with all of the Fellowship and tuition waiver deadlines occurring within a week of each other.  I also have a stitching deadline since I am doing a test pattern for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.  Can't show you that until a lot later (after it is published) but I am making progress.

I can show you, however, some of my other projects that I've been working on.  First of all is Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge.  I am so proud of myself because...hold on to your seats...I'm up to date and all caught up with that.  That mostly is because my friend Connie is doing it to so we are keeping each other on track.  I posted earlier the first of the blocks that I have done.  Here are two more.
The border is actually a teal but teal doesn't work well in pictures.

Finally worked in some more red.

That wasn't the only thing that I finished this week.  I also finished a wall hanging for Janine's Niece Cheyenne.


The back and binding is fabric that has soccer balls in different colors all over it.

That's about it this time.  I have to get back to stitching so I'll leave you with these little bits.

I hope to post more soon.


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...