Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Some other new things. :)

I managed to get some more new things in the mail.

My mini white (blanc) cone.  This is about half the size of the black one I got but it was the only white one Amazon had.


Then I received some redwork designs which I can turn into mug rugs for Christmas presents.  I might give them out at the office.  Not sure yet on that.  That assumes that I will get them done in time.  I need, therefore, to have some red thread.  Gee, guess I will need to get another small cone from Amazon.  They had a dark Christmas Red on a cone so I ordered that.  Amazon knew what they were doing when they gave me a store card.  LOL.

Behind that cone of white you can see a close up of the ruler that I ordered.  It's called the T-shirt Transformation Rules by June Taylor.  There is a video on YouTube on how to use it.  It is good for three sizes and you can use those corner slot to mark you corners, etc.


My 16 1/2" ruler hasn't come in yet but it will.  I needed larger sized square up/rulers/templates for t-shirt quilts.  I might make larger blocks once I get these too, who knows.  I will have to get back into quilting first.  That might happen this weekend.  I'm not sure yet.  I have been known to change my mind at the last minute.  If not I'll work more on the cross stitch.

Speaking of cross stitch, I read on one of my Facebook groups about somebody who uses their hair clips to hold the extra fabric that you aren't stitching on.  I tried it and it wasn't too bad.  I think I'll get some more, perhaps from Dollar Tree, and use them with my Mini Owl HAED.  This is what it looks like on The Holy Grail-Left.  You can also see my progress in this picture.


That's about it for this entry.  Have a great day/night!

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...