Saturday, September 30, 2017

The organization begins!

Wow!  I am tired and the day is only half gone.  My back is hurting and my ankle is swollen but I am still smiling because I felt good enough to get my organization plan started.  Doesn't that sound so much nicer than "the cleaning begins!"  I managed to get my living room, only named because it is the room I live in, where I wanted to. 




I also managed to put some UFOs in their own little box and labeled so that I will know which project is in there and it will be easy to identify them.


The boxes are sitting on my couch now because I still have to clean up the sewing area.  Right now it looks like a dump.  Probably because dumped some of the things from the living room in there.  They GO into that room so it was legitimate excuse.   Really it was!  So now my sewing area looks like this.


I will be getting more boxes and such so that I can organize projects a bit more.  I have no shelving units where I can put them and if I buy anything then it can only be 3' tall because of slanted ceilings on both sides of the room.  It will take me a bit to do it, but it will get done.    I don't want to leave you with the horror picture of that sewing room, so I'll leave you with this picture instead.

I entered a trade with my friend Marsha and she sent me a jelly roll and other items.  This is one of the other items. 


I like the variety of labels on this panel.  I know I'll find a use for them.  Perhaps it will be incentive to use labels since I don't normally label my projects.  These, however, I can use.

I hope everybody has a great day.  It's time for me to take some Ibuprofen and allergy pills.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...