Thursday, April 18, 2019

Another video ...but wait....there's more

First of all, let me post this video.  Then I will only have one more to post.  I also have some more geese shots and flowers and...well you'll see.  The movie is about to start to go get your snack and beverage of choice.  For me tonight it will be a pina colada.  A single serving size so I can't over indulge.  With Pina Colada I don't have to worry about over indulging but with White Russians?  Well that might be another story.  Where was I?  Oh yes, the vid.  Here it is.


Here are the rest of the pictures I took on that walk.




I don't know what those flowers are.  Another person thought they might be grape hyacinth.  Anybody else know?  They were pretty with them just poking up.  That's a metal bridge in the background.  You can take that and walk out on a little island/extension to look around.



This picture was taken on the way back to the office.  The river on one side, the walk path on the other.  It was a great walk and can't wait to do more in the summer.

Ready for the "there's more" moment?  Sit down first.  I don't want to shock anybody.  I might know what quilt/wall hanging I will be working on this weekend.  If I'm lucky, I'll have to top done and I can show you.  Here are the colors that I will be using.



I am going to make a Sudoku Quilt/wall hanging.  The white will be used for the sashings.  We'll see how it goes.  Those strips are from a Fabric Roll that I got at JoAnne's a weekend or two ago.  It was on sale for $7.97.  It wasn't a 40 count roll but I believe it is a 20 count. 

Ohhh.  There's something else I can show you.  In the mail today was my new template toy.  In other words, another acryllic ruler that I didn't really need but it looked like a good thing to get.  Much MUCH easier to say Template Toy.  


As it says, it is a log cabin ruler.  I know I'm going to be making at least one if not 4 log cabin blocks.  I saw this on my Blueprint class so I can go there for a tutorial.  It does seem pretty easy though.  The tag has detailed instructions and multiple pages which will help.  

That's it for now.  Everybody have a great evening.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...