Saturday, April 13, 2019

I HAVE A FINISH!

Sorry.  I didn't mean to shout but even though this is a small wall hanging, it has taken me FOREVER to finish it.  I suppose I could have blamed the long time on forgetting where I put it, then using some of the fabric I had set aside on another project, but the truth of the matter is...I lost interest in it after I lost the pattern.  It happens.  Then I wasn't too keen on the instructions so had to compromise with finishing it another way.  It doesn't matter.  It is now finished and will hang up in my office.


This pattern is from Victoriana Quilt Designs and was a quilt along type thing.  It is called Stained Glass Strings.

It could be done better but considering this is only my second ever string quilt and my 3rd quilt as you go I am happy with it. 

I think that my faerie woke up some of my other projects and they like it also.





That's it for now.  I'm going to go and get something to eat for lunch and then decide what else I want to work on. 

Everybody have a great day!


2 comments:

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Wahoooooooooooooooo!!! Aren't finishes grand?? And especially when they are this pretty!!! I love how the blocks radiate light! Beautiful hon!!!!
And thank you for all of the photos from the quilt show. That took a lot of time to do and we so appreciate the inspiration!!! Hugs, Deb

Marsha Clark said...

Cool.........

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...