Thursday, April 18, 2019

Talented friends show off at 2 a.m.

I decided I had better do my posting for today since I was talking to myself in bed.  THAT wasn't productive and I can feel the yawns starting again so I'll make this short.  This is somewhat of a test.

Yesterday I posted a video of my noon time walk so today I downloaded my other videos that I had put on the "Drive".  Ok, I figured out how to do that and THEN realized how talented my webbed friends where.  I played them on my home computer and everybody was turned to the side.  I guess that was swimming upstream?  Let's see if another video will play normally here, shall we?


While that video is uploading, let me show you two pictures of the circular stone bench that is by the lagoon.  As you can see from the middle stone it has been there since 1941. 




The picture of the bench shows half of it.  Down towards the bottom of the picture is the firepit where you can have a small fire, perhaps even to cook on it, while you watch my friends swim around the lagoon.


I will stop here.  The yawns are coming at a consistently fast rate.  I will check in the morning to see if the video straightened itself out.  :)

Good night?  Good Morning?  Well anyway, adieu until the next post.  

Enjoy!


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...