Wednesday, February 19, 2020

SCORE!

I went to Goodwill after work to pick up something and scored some craft things.  They had both quilting and cross stitch so I was totally happy to get them all for $1.99 each.  Some of them were originally a little over $10.

The first picture is of the quilting kits.  They are kits and are small little projects. 


The second picture is of the cross stitch kits.  Nothing is really large to do but I couldn't resist. 


I will keep one or two things but then send the rest to my friend Deb to put in a drawing for group giveaways.  I love sending her stuff for that.  :) 

I have to get back to stitching my cross stitch quilt block.  I can't work on other things until I get the current block done.  That's it.  Work on one block.  Finish one block.  Then move on to another block.  I wonder if this is going to work.  LOL

I hope everybody has a great night/day.

Keep on crafting everybody.

1 comment:

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

You are so good to us Ms. Bonni! That was a tremendous score!! Hugs, Deb

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...