Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I have a place to retire to

It looks like I will be retiring to Trumann Arkansas this year.  Things are slowly falling into place. 



The house needs work done on it but the landlord says it will be done by the time I get down there.

I am thinking of renting out a storage unit up here for a couple of months so that I can start to move out things and then on moving day, I won't have to go up and down stairs so much.  Just in the thinking stage right now. 

I will be packing up my sewing projects and just keeping out the sewing machine but almost everything can get put into storage for a couple of months.  That will make it easier to load up on the Penske truck as well as make it easier to maneuver around the apartment on moving day,

What do you think?


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...