Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Catching Up

 After looking over what I need to work on to catch up on my BOMs, I figured out that I was REALLY behind on one of them.  Like 8 blocks behind!  I am trying to catch up and feel pretty good about it.  I have gotten two blocks done.



Besides those two blocks, I have another block ALMOST done.  As in three petals to stitch down and then it will be done.  I also have the binding on the gnome table runner and that wll be done.  I feel pretty good about all oft his.

That little tidbit of information will have to suffice for now.  I'm back to the sewing.

I hope everybody has a great day.



 


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...