Friday, September 17, 2021

Hmm. What to work on next...

 Isn't that always the question?  What to work on next.  I have never been one to work on one project at a time.  Nothing would ever get done.  At least when I work on multiple projects, SOME things get done.  LOL.

Today I am prepping myself for a Sit and Stitch tomorrow.  It's just some of my Our Time To Quilt Friends getting together via Jitsi (think Skype or Zoom) and stitching or chatting with each other two Saturday morning each month.  Tomorrow is our second Sit and Stitch this month.  To not waste time, I like to figure out ahead of time what I will work on.  

I have fused on my latest Ladies Aid - New York Sampler block.  I can always stitch on that.  That is my go to block.  They are 15 1/2" so nice and large and not "crowded".  

I just discovered how far behind I am on my Pat Sloan Summer Soiree blocks.  I have three of them done but this month I just downloaded the 10th block.  I will probably look for fabric for that.  Even if I don't get anything stitched, it would get me back on track.

Another thing that is on the burner is to copy 4 blocks to embroider.  I have the fabric picked out and cut out so all I need to do is copy the patterns on the fabric and get going.

I did quilt a table runner.  That was the gnome table runner.  I didn't do too bad on it.  I still need to find my Merry Christmas Reindeer table runner (remember Declan and the gang?) and get that finished.

Anyway, that is what is running through my mind on what to work on.  I'll let you know what I figure out.  :)

Anyway, Have a wonderful day and remember - 



1 comment:

A Walk With Susan said...

I love how you always prepare for the Sit N Stitch Saturday morning Jitsi's. One day I hope I am as organized as you are. I know you will have all of your blocks caught up in no time, well unless you find something else to strike your fancy. LOL

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...