Monday, November 20, 2023

Look what I got!!!!!

      This week has already been a bit challenging for me but my spirits were lifted up by Ann today.  I received a box in the mail and it had a bunch of crafting stuff in it.  Look at this little Christmas tree picture she made me!  Thanks Ann!  




I have it sitting on my computer table so I get to look at it a lot.  Isn't it cute?  I also received a lot of other things.  Here are some pictures of SOME of the stuff.


Some Georgia Bonesteel templates


I have two of these little banners.  I might do something for the SCA with them.  Not sure yet.


I might try to figure out how to make this for a bag for me to use with my SCA outfits.










I have a lot of circles that I need to make sometime.  I might use these for it.  :)


     Oops.  I forgot to take a picture of the bookmark she sent me.  She has been making bookmarks and now I have one.  It will come in handy as I look through some of the magazines she included.  Maybe I'll remember for the next post.  LOL.

     I also received my November block from my block Exchange partner.  I like it.  What do you think?  


I wonder how they will all look together.  :) 

That is it for this little update.  I hope everybody has a great day and a safe Thanksgiving.


Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...