Sunday, November 12, 2023

Tis the Season to be Crazy - Part 2

 Remember that list that I did?  I'm making progress on it.  Of course I am also getting sidetracked when I look for things but eventually it will get all caught up.

I got my December calendar marked up with dates and events that I know.

I'm part way through my gaming posts to catch up so I'm happy with that progress.

The Penguin wall hanging is just waiting for me to match DMC Floss.  That is scheduled for tomorrow.

I'm stitching down the December block.  The group notice for signing up for the December exchange just got posted so I'm in good shape for that.

I think I will send out an ornament that I already have done to Norma.  I just have to finish making it.  I have to put on the back and a loop on it then it can go in the mail.

My blackwork is coming along.  I caught up and am starting to work on the border again.  No hurry on that since we're not finished with all the squares yet.


My shredding is pretty much done for this week.  My bag for it to go in is about 3/4 full.

I think I did a pretty good job of catching up.  I do need to pick out some fabric for Fat Cat Pattern Southern Gentleman.  I'm not sure  I have enough background fabric for the whole thing.  The size of the blocks is 15"so it does take a bit of fabric.  Maybe I can find 2 or 3 fabrics that I can mix throughout the wall hanging so it won't take as much of one fabric.  When I figure it out, I'll let you know.

It is almost 11 p.m. so it is time for me to get off the computer and rest my eyes.  I hope everybody has a good week!


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...