Monday, August 20, 2012

What to do with a lost t-shirt block

Cleaning up this weekend, after being in bed most of the time with allergy head, I found one lone t-shirt that had already been cut and had the interfacing ironed on.  What to do with just one block?

I made a mini wall hanging of it and put it on the side of my book shelf that is over part of my desk at work.

This is the original 9 block wall hanging....







Here is the one lone block...




I was able to find flannel that had small paw prints on it which I thought worked pretty good.




Over all it doesn't look too bad on the side of the book case or whatever that thing is called.  LOL.




In order to get the right size, I appliqued the red t-shirt block onto black t-shirt material  and then put it all together.

That's about it this time.  On to the turtles, the castle and the test pattern.  I have a long story to tell about the test pattern but it can't be told until the pattern appears in the magazine.  LOL.  You'll just have to stop back then and read all about it....unless I forget by then.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...