Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

The end of August!  Already?  Seriously?

With Labor Day weekend right around the corner, I feel the need to celebrate and Labor at the sewing machine or in my chair appliqueing.  :)

What will you be doing?

My list of "quilting to do's" is (and not in any particular order):

New wall quilt for office - That would be the Kumbayah Walll Quilt from Quilter's World Magazine, August 2009, Vol. 31, No. 4

Sketch out some of the details on the mock up of the medieval quilt - including the quote from Lord Liam Devlin "We are your Bards, your storytellers, list'ning what all the folk say, we bring you news, in war & peace, with only shelter for pay." -- chorus of song, "We are your bards", Lord Liam Devlin"

put together a large quilt sandwich to try and figure out my flynn quilting frame.

make a potholder

Well if that's not a varied list, I don't know what is.  Wish me luck in getting ANY of it done.  LOL.

 

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...