Saturday, September 1, 2012

Labor Day Weekend starts Today

Ahhh, an extra day in the weekend.  I think I'll need it.  Did you see that list of projects I want to do?  I probably won't get to start on it until Sunday afternoon but then all my other chores should be done and I can get to some play with fabric.

It's September 1 which means that The Quilt Pattern Magazine is out and I had a couple of projects that I did as a pattern tester for them.  The first one is a pillow!  I don't normally make pillows so this was different.  It will now be sent to a friend of mine who has asked that I do "anything" for her.  She loves cats and purple so I think she will like it.






That wasn't the only one.  I also have the September block done for Wenche's Baltimore Christmas BOM.

I can't wait to see how they all go together.  I can't believe that this is the 8th block already!




That's it for now.  I will post more later but I have some other things to get ready to do.

Everybody have a safe and enjoyable day.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...