Friday, September 7, 2012

CRAFTY WEEKEND IS HERE!

Ahhh, Friday is over and I can start my weekend.  Why is it that four day work weeks always seem longer than five?  I made it through and now it is time for crafting.  I don't have gaming this weekend (except RPOL - which won't mean anything to most of you) but that means I can devote some time to crafting.  Sooooo, that means I get to shout it out again....

CRAFTY WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!!!

I'm not sure how much I'll get done but I did start a new project.  Remember all those dots?  Well I used up some of them.  It's another mini because mom will soon be asking for another one.


I hae lots more dots left so I'm thinking that they might get put around the edge or something.  I have plenty of time to figure it out because  this is just fused on and not sewn on yet.


1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

A lovely block, Bonni. Thanks for sharing.

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...