Friday, September 14, 2012

More pictures from the 2005 show

Need eye candy?  Look no further (well you can but then you'd miss these). 






I love the border on this next one.  I might not be able to do the tree itself but I bet I could (with a lot of hair pulling) do the border.  Does that count?


The more I look at this next one, the more I think I could do it.  Won't do it...but COULD do it.



My brother Tony had given me a pattern of an angel and it looks pretty similar to the way this quilt flows.  I must remember to try and find that and see about doing it.






Well that's it until Monday.  Hope everybody has a good weekend and gets plenty done because I probably won't.  LOL.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...