Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all my friends who celebrate Thanksgiving are having a good day.  I went over to my nephew's and had a loud but good Thanksgiving.  Now it's time for me to upload some pictures. Forgive an old Aunt for doing this but he's about my only family (besides my brother and mom).

Jason and Jess (his wife) had the place partially decorated for Christmas which set the mood for the holiday.





Jason even had his utensils all set out for when the food got cooked.


So while Jason is busy cooking in the kitchen...





The kids were showing me around and waiting for the other guests to arrive.


Yes that lump is my great niece.



Soon the other guests arrived.



And then Jessica and the kids helped entertain the guests.









Tori wasn't there (Oldest of the children) since she was at the McDonald's Thanksgiving Day Parade with the DeKalb High School.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EoInEpQGpE

The DeKalb High School band is in the orange flags.  Here are a couple of pix of Tori.



I hope you had a great day also.


2 comments:

Marsha Clark said...

What fun you all had ! <3

esther said...

Looks like a great day. Thanks for sharing it with us. Enjoy life.

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...