Friday, November 28, 2014

Hexie Day

Didn't do much today.  Think I'm just feeling lazy.  I did get a nice surprise in the mail.  The November Hexie BOM material.

I'm not sure if I'll go and stitch them together this weekend but at least while I"m watching MasterChef Junior, I can get them basted onto the card board.  I really like the cardboard that I got this time.


The fabric is a bit more orange than shown but it was hard to adjust to get it right.  Then I have two browns for the stem.

Perhaps this will get me going again on basting the fabric over the template.  I am way behind on them.

What are you working on?

1 comment:

esther said...

I put my sewing up for awhile and got out my crochet hooks and I am doing finger-less gloves for a lady who wants five pair for Christmas gifts. But after I get them done I am back to my embroidery and hand quilting . Love your work.

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...