Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Excitement!

No not the quilting kind of excitement but almost as good.  I finally have transportation again.  Meet Ruby.


She is replacing Rhea who passed away in the summer.  Of course I have to name all my cars and when I saw Ruby I knew that I was getting her.  Of course my choices were limited due to bad credit that I'm still working on but I managed to drive her home Friday night.  She is a 2006 PT Cruiser so I upgraded by 5 years (which is nice).  She was nice and clean on the inside and very few scratches or peeled paint.  I hope that she'll last longer then the 3 year loan I have for her.  LOL.

I didn't get much done since I was playing with Ruby but hope to settle down again this week.  I found myself just driving her with no destination in mind.  That was a bad thing so finally drove her to the laundry mat.  YAY!  I didn't have to ask for a ride!

Well back to your normally scheduled Monday of events.  LOL.


Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...