Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mr. Tickles

I bought myself a male Beta fish today.  He's blue and in a neat tank.  The tank empties itself and cleans itself (if you believe the advertising) by adding water to it.  Then the old water goes out through the overspout.

His name is Mr. Tickles aka Tickles aka Tick because of his blue cover and there was a cartoon called the Tick.  Superhero (although dumb) who used the word SPOOON as his cry into battle.  Since my nephew and his wife was with me and we went through Wendy's to get a frosty, the word spoon came up since my nephew was holding the spoons we had to cry SPOOON.

Jason wanted to name it Fishy which wasn't going to be.  So in honor of the Blue Tick and spoons everywhere....It is Mr. Tickles or Tick for short.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...