Monday, September 28, 2015

An "O" and the Super Moon

Did everybody get out to see the Supermoon?  Or some call it the Blood Moon?  I went out but it was too foggy on my side of town and couldn't see it.  Luckily my nephew dragged himself out of his sick bed (perhaps not as sick as he let on) and snapped a couple of pictures.  I took the best one and then lightened it up a bit since it was so dark.  What do you think?





I had today off work so I spent most of it on the phone with a friend who had their car break down  and keeping them company while somebody came out to help them.  What does one do when they are on the phone for the LONGEST time?  I picked up my cross stitch and worked on NOEL.  I managed to get the O all done.


Now I need to get to do the green divider next and then work on the N.  Slowly but surely.  The shadows are from behind it which is my laptop monitor.

Everybody have a great day/night.

Keep on stitching!

1 comment:

esther said...

We were not able to see the moon. To cloudy . Love your cross stitch O , very nice!!

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...