Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Countdown - day 6

Had a flare up of the cold or whatever it was I had and didn't get to post for a couple of days.  Let me see if I can catch up.

Picked out some fabric for my 3rd Adinkra BOM.


It took me a bit to find what thread I wanted to use with it but finally settled on a turquoise thread.  You should see it in a day or two.  I have been sick and stayed home yesterday from work which is why I am behind.

Now for some pictures of the 2013 International Quilt Festival to catch me up.




Have a great day.  Wouldn't you like to be in that last picture right now?  I know I would.  :)


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...