Sunday, April 3, 2016

Countdown - Day 7

The countdown continues and I'm  getting a little more excited about it.  On Friday I will be getting on the bus (assuming my car works and I can get to meet up with it).

I have had a busy weekend.  I have almost finished cleaning my sewing area.  Of course my other room needs cleaning now so that will get worked on next weekend.

Here is half of the sewing area.  I'll post the other half once I finish with it.



In between breaks, I managed to finish up my redwork stitching for the March Bucket List.

This is the one I had to finish up on.


And this is what the three redwork blocks will look together.  I still have to trim down the snowman.


This UFO is getting closer and closer to being finished.  I might actually get it done in time for Christmas at the office this year.  That would be good.  Something new to hang up.

I also managed to finish a fourth block for the Splendid Sampler..  It comes out twice a week so I am behind.  That's ok.  I might not make them all but I will make as many as I can and try those which appeal to me.  :)



Are you ready now for some more pictures from the 2013 International Quilt Festival?





This last one is posted because I can understand it.  I'm not a fan of a lot of the modern quilts but I can still apprecaite the work and effort that went into making them.



I hope that you have enjoyed the pix.  More is to come tomorrow.  :)


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...